Brexit Means Breakfast – Briefing
Members £44 | Non-members £55
(Not sure if you’re a member? Check here)
Regardless of the final deal, or lack thereof, Brexit will have a huge impact on the social housing sector.
This briefing will be an opportunity to hear about potential impacts on your tenants and staff, and what we can do to mitigate the effects.
Our key speaker will be Bethan Bateman, Head of Migration for the Welsh Government’s European Transition team. She will be discussing:
- Settled status
- Government white paper on future immigration
- Community cohesion and xenophobia
- No deal scenarios
- Gaps in data for EU Citizens in Wales
(Brexit means Breakfast – YouTube)
Our office is accessible, but we have very limited car park space. Waun-Gron Park station is close by, as well as bus stops and a Nextbike dock at Waun-Gron Park.
- If cancellation is notified to Tai Pawb within 10 working days of the date of the event, the full cost of the event will be incurred;
- If cancellation is notified to Tai Pawb within 15 working days of the date of the event, 50% of the cost will be incurred;
- If cancellation is notified to Tai Pawb more than 15 working days before the date of the event then no cost will be incurred.