Developing Equality Outcomes for Self Evaluation
This course will provide delegates with an opportunity to discuss their organisation’s impact on equality. It will prepare them for evidencing equality outcomes in their self-evaluation through a framework developed by Tai Pawb and its members.
The session will focus on:
- Current legal and regulatory approach to evidencing equality, including the relevance of the risk based approach
- What are equality outcomes and how they relate to different service and operational areas
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of evidencing outcomes
- Processes involved in assessing and monitoring equality impact
- What is equality mainstreaming?
- How to use the above processes for self-evaluation purposes
- A practical session on evidencing equality outcomes within allocations
This course is aimed at managers, board members and staff dealing with aspects of self-evaluation and service improvement.
How to book
If you would like to book our Developing Equality Outcomes for Self Evaluation training or want further information please contact email@example.com or call 02920 537 630.