i-act for Managers (Mental health)
We know that a key issue for our members at the current time is the mental health and wellbeing of staff. This is supported by new CMI research, which found over half of managers reported a fall in staff wellbeing as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, with this fall significantly higher for managers of employees with parental responsibilities. We are really proud to be able to offer the newly adapted online virtual classroom version of the CPD accredited i-act for managers course, to help equip managers to support their staff’s wellbeing at such a challenging time.
Our expert trainer Bethan Roberts has extensive experience in delivering a range of mental health training, including delivery of i-act as a classroom course. She is one of the first in the UK to become an approved instructor for the online course. The online course is limited to a maximum of 14 participants to replicate the classroom experience, and is delivered via Zoom (please contact us to discuss if you would have any issues using this platform). Once completed, managers will be registered, receive certification and have access to exclusive i-act online resources and support for 3 years.
Course objectives: the i-act course for managers aims to:
• give managers a greater understanding of mental health and wellbeing issues and recognise when colleagues may need further help and support
• provide practical tools for promoting positive wellbeing in the workplace to help build resilience for ourselves as managers and for colleagues
• offer guidance and advice for how managers may connect with colleagues who may be experiencing a mental health or wellbeing issue
• equip managers with practical tools, a resource pack and signposting to further help and support concerning mental health and wellbeing issues.
Managers seeking to improve workplace wellbeing and/or support employees who may experience a mental health or wellbeing issue
3.5 hours (plus break), led live by an i-act instructor online
- Members: £730 in-house training fee for up to 14 delegates, plus £34 per delegate for hard copy 168 page i-act manual delivered to their doors
- Non-members: £975 in-house training fee for up to 14 delegates, plus £34 per delegate for hard copy 168 page i-act manual delivered to their doors
- Members: £110 per delegate, including hard copy 168 page i-act manual delivered to your door
- Non-members: £147 per delegate, including hard copy 168 page i-act manual delivered to your door