Tai Pawb responds to a wide variety of consultations to ensure the voice of the housing sector and equality considerations are taken into consideration by decision and policy makers both in Wales and the wider UK.
As a membership organisation it is important that we reflect your views, ideas, and thoughts in our consultation responses. Below you will find information about the latest consultations we are responding to. We would like to hear your thoughts on these consultations. Please contact our Policy and External Affairs Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02920537630 to contribute. If e-mailing please remember to put the name of the consultation or committee which your comments refer.
Here you are able to read our most recently submitted consultation responses. Older consultations responses are not listed on this page but if you would like a copy of one of our older consultation responses please contact our Policy and External Affairs Officer at email@example.com / 02920537630.
- Welsh Government: Statutory guidance under the Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse & Sexual Violence (Wales) Act 2015
- Welsh Government: Refreshing the Financial Inclusion Strategy for Wales 2016
- Welsh Government: Future Generations Act – Measuring a Nations Progress
- Welsh Government: Migrant Roma Strategy
- Welsh Government: Voluntary Welsh Bus Standards
How Tai Pawb influences at a strategic level:
In addition to responding to consultations and submitting evidence Tai Pawb is a member of key Welsh housing strategy and policy groups. We have listed below some of these to give you a better idea of some of the other ways we influence policy and practice at a strategic level.
- Cross Party Housing Group
- Cross Party Group on Disability
- Cross Party Gypsy and Traveller Group
- Housing Information Group
- Homelessness Strategy Working Group
- Rough Sleepers Cymru
- Destitution Network
- Welsh Housing Policy Network
If you would like any more information about our involvement with Welsh housing strategy and policy groups, or would like to invite us to become a member of a group you coordinate then please contact our Policy and External Affairs Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02920537630.