Train Interviewers on Unconscious Bias/Equality and Diversity
You may have people in your organisation who regularly sit on recruitment panels. Training on Equality and Diversity could help them become more aware of barriers that people may face in recruitment and make the process fairer. Unconscious bias training can help them explore the mechanics of bias, and how it typically infiltrates and affects our thinking. It can help understand organisational and individual biases that we all have, their impact on our actions and how to minimise their impact in a recruitment process.
Information and support
Tai Pawb providers training on Unconscious Bias as well as Equality and Diversity. Contact us if you would like to discuss your needs or book a training session. email@example.com or call 029 20537630.
What happens next?
How to pledge
- Download the pledge sheet
- Tweet (#leaderlikeme) your picture and commitment to this pledge
- What happens next?
- Complete your pledge by June 2017
- We will contact you throughout the year to see how you are getting on and to collect examples of good practice
- We will share and promote the best examples with the housing sector and wider stakeholders
- We will keep you up to date with the progress of the campaign
If you need help or support with completing the action you pledged, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Not on twitter?
Email us your pledge photo and we will tweet it email@example.com