is more than just a prestigious quality mark for the Welsh housing sector.
It provides a comprehensive, Wales specific framework for reviewing, improving and transforming the equality, diversity and inclusion impact of your organisation.
Inspiring your organisation to embrace equality, diversity and inclusion
Inspiring your organisation to lead on equality, diversity and inclusion
Only available to organisations who have successfully achieved QED for 3 years
Click below for more information
The benefits start as soon as you start your QED journey, not just when you achieve it!
- Gain a clear understanding of where your organisation is now
- Have a clear understanding of what ‘good’ looks like
- Have a framework to embed equality and diversity into your organisation
- Improve the experience of diverse tenants, customers and staff
- Have a clear framework and plan for continuous improvement
- Show that your organisation is one that is committed to improving equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Have evidence that your organisation complies with regulatory requirements
And so many more! You can check out more of the QED Impacts here
But don’t take our word for it, watch this video from 2020 of Chief Executives sharing their personal QED impact experience.
Organisations who have been successful in achieving the QED Award:
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 029 21 057957