*Now available remotely
QED is more than just a prestigious quality mark for the Welsh housing sector.
The QED award is a quality mark for the Welsh housing sector and provides a comprehensive, Wales specific framework for reviewing and improving the equality and diversity impact of your organisation. We have fine tuned our ‘virtual’ expertise of running training, meetings and consultancy to provide a remote QED programme which still offers the same dedicated support and service from Tai Pawb.
In a nutshell
We fully induct your staff; conduct staff and stakeholder surveys; hold online focus groups and interviews with staff, board members and tenants; and carry out a comprehensive desktop review.
We analyse this information to conduct a thorough assessment on current practices within your organisation. We then work with you to co-create an action plan to address gaps with our dedicated support over several months.
At the end of this period an independent QED panel will review your progress and make a decision whether the QED Standard has been achieved. The Award is then held for three years, which we review annually.
The benefits start as soon as you start your QED journey, not just when you achieve it!
- Gain a clear understanding of where your organisation is now
- Have a clear understanding of what ‘good’ looks like
- Have a framework to embed equality and diversity into your organisation
- Improve the experience of diverse tenants, customers and staff
- Have a clear framework and plan for continuous improvement
- Show that your organisation is one that is committed to improving equality and diversity in the workplace
- Have evidence that your organisation complies with regulatory requirements
And so many more!
The QED process is broken into two stages.
Stage 1 consists of:
- Staff and stakeholder survey
- Desktop review
- Onsite visits/interviews
- Action plan
Stage 1 takes approximately twelve weeks to complete. After this, we recommend around 6 months to work through the action plan and undertake the activities identified.
Stage 2 starts once the agreed action plan has been completed and it consists of:
- A progress visit
- A recommendation report
- A final decision by the QED panel
On successful completion of the process you will retain the award status for three years.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 029 21 057957