Accommodation needs of Gypsies and Travellers
Below you will find useful resources and information on meeting the accommodation needs of Gypsies and Travellers.
Accessing Member Resources
Some resources are for Tai Pawb members only and you will need a password to access them. If you are a Tai Pawb member and need details of the password or copies of documents in a Word version or alternative format please contact email@example.com or call 029 2053 7630.
- Travelling to a Better Future Delivery Plan update (Welsh Government, March 2016)
- Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments (Welsh Government, 2015)
- Welsh Government information and guidance on Assessing accommodation needs of gypsies and travellers
- Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites (Welsh Government, 2015)
- Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales (Welsh Government, 2015)
- Travelling to Better Health, Policy Implementation Guidance for Healthcare Practitioners on working effectively with Gypsies and Travellers (Welsh Government, 2015)
- Welsh Government information on Gypsy and traveller caravan count
Organisations that can provide further information:
Please note the material in this section is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Tai Pawb is not responsible for the content of external resources.