Religion and belief and housing
Below you will find useful resources and information on Religion and Belief and housing. It is important to note that people with no religious beliefs are protected under the Equality Act 2010.
Accessing Members Resources
Some resources are for Tai Pawb members only and you will need a password to access them. If you are a Tai Pawb member and need details of the password or copies of documents in a Word version or alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2053 7630.
Tai Pawb Good Practice Briefings:
- Religion or belief in the workplace and service delivery (EHRC, 2015)
- Building trust and respect between people of all faith throughout Wales (Interfaith Wales)
- The local interfaith guide (Faith Community Co-operation in Action, 2005) – Appendix has section on catering for multi faith events
- BBC Religious Holidays and Festivals: April – June 2016
- Census 2011 Religion Classifications (ONS)
- Muslim tenants in housing associations: feedback and engagement (Housing Corporation, 2005)
- A Guide to Engaging Muslim Communities (CIH, 2008)
- Religion or belief in the workplace: A guide for employers following recent European Court of Human Rights judgements (EHRC, 2014)
- Religion or belief in the workplace (ACAS, 2014)
- Religion and Sexual Orientation – How to manage relations in the workplace (Stonewall)
- Religious discrimination in Britain – A review of research evidence, 2000-10 (EHRC, 2011)
Organisations that can provide further information:
Please note the material in this section is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Tai Pawb is not responsible for the content of external resource.