Domestic Abuse and Housing
Below you will find useful resources on domestic abuse and housing.
Accessing Member Resources
Some resources are for Tai Pawb members only and you will need a password to access them. If you are a Tai Pawb member and need details of the password or copies of documents in a Word version or alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2053 7630.
Tai Pawb Good Practice Briefings
Presentations from Tai Pawb events
- Domestic Abuse of Disabled Women in Wales Research (Disability Wales, 2011)
- Domestic Abuse and Equality, Gypsy and Traveller Women (South East Wales Women’s Aid Consortium, 2010
- Domestic abuse from a BME perspective (BAWSO)
- The Right to Choose: Multi-agency statutory guidance for dealing with forced marriage (HMGovernment, 2014)
- Barriers Faced by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender People in Accessing Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Harassment, and Sexual Violence Services (Welsh Government, 2014)
- Safe houses offer sanctuary to LGBT youngsters in Manchester and London (Cahalane, The Guardian online, 4/9/2013)
- Stronger Together, Guidance for Women’s Services on the inclusion of transgender women (LGBT Youth Scotland, Tayside Violence against women training consortium)
- Providing Services for Transgender Customers, A guide (Government Equalities Office, Gendered Intelligence, 2015)
- Research into how ‘NRPF’ status affects those experiencing gender based violence in Wales (Local Government Data Unit Wales, 2015)
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Affected by Domestic Abuse All Wales Practice Guidance (All Wales Child Protection Procedures Review Group)
Organisations that can provide further information:
Please note the material in this section is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Tai Pawb is not responsible for the content of external resources.