Pregnancy and Maternity
Below you will find useful resources and information on Pregnancy and Maternity.
Accessing Members Resources
Some resources are for Tai Pawb members only and you will need a password to access them. If you are a Tai Pawb member and need details of the password or copies of documents in a Word version or alternative format please contact email@example.com or call 029 2053 7630.
Tai Pawb Resources
- EHRC Power to the bump resources
- EHRC – #worksforme resources
- Pregnancy and Maternity related discrimination and disadvantage, First findings: Surveys of Employers and Mothers (HM Government, EHRC, 2015)
- Pregnancy and maternity questions and answers, Legal overviews for employers and employees (EHRC)
- Breastfeeding on returning to work (Acas, 2014)
- Managing redundancy for pregnant employees or those on maternity leave (Acas, Equality and Human Rights Commission, 2012)
- Shared Parental Leave: a good practice guide for employers and employee (Acas, 2015)
Organisations that can provide further information
Please note the material in this section is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Tai Pawb is not responsible for the content of external resource.